SBI PO Prelims Result 2023 Released: Check Cut-offs, Scorecard, and Important Dates
The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the preliminary results for the SBI PO 2023 recruitment exam. The exam was conducted on November 1, 4, and 6, 2023, for 2,000 vacancies. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their results on the SBI official website.
SBI PO Prelims Result 2023 Cut-offs
The SBI PO Prelims cut-offs will be released along with the results. The cut-offs will vary for different categories of candidates. The cut-offs will be determined based on the difficulty level of the exam and the number of vacancies available.
SBI PO Prelims Scorecard 2023
The SBI PO Prelims scorecard will be released along with the results. The scorecard will contain the marks obtained by the candidate in each section of the exam. The scorecard will be used to determine the candidates who are eligible to appear for the SBI PO Mains exam.
How to Check SBI PO Prelims Result 2023
- Visit the SBI official website: https://sbi.co.in/
- Go to the ‘Careers‘ section.
- Click on the ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers (POs)’ link.
- Scroll down and select the ‘Prelims Result’ link.
- Enter your registration number and roll number.
- Click on the ‘Submit‘ button.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
|Result Direct Link||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Channel||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Here are the important dates for the SBI PO 2023 recruitment process:
- Preliminary Exam: November 1, 4, and 6, 2023
- Preliminary Result: November 16, 2023
- Mains Exam: December 21, 2023
- Mains Result: January 18, 2024
- Interview: February 21 – March 25, 2024
- Final Result: April 4, 2024
What Next After SBI PO Prelims Result?
Candidates who have qualified in the SBI PO Prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the SBI PO Mains exam. The SBI PO Mains exam will be conducted on December 21, 2023. The result of the SBI PO Mains exam is expected to be released in January 2024.
Candidates who qualify in both the SBI PO Prelims and Mains exams will be called for an interview. The interview is the final stage of the SBI PO recruitment process. The final result of the SBI PO recruitment process is expected to be released in April 2024.
I hope this article is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.