ESIC Recruitment 2023: The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 17,710 vacancies for the posts of Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Head Clerk, Assistant, Social Security Officer, Manager Grade II, and Superintendent.
The online application process for the ESIC Recruitment 2023 will start from the first week of November 2023. The last date to apply for the ESIC Recruitment 2023 is expected to be in the last week of November 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Recruitment 2023
The eligibility criteria for the ESIC Recruitment 2023 vary depending on the post applied for. However, the general eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have a valid educational qualification as prescribed for the post applied for.
- The candidate must be within the prescribed age limit as of the date of application.
Selection Process for ESIC Recruitment 2023
The selection process for the ESIC Recruitment 2023 will consist of a written examination and a skill test. The written examination will be objective type and will consist of multiple choice questions. The skill test will be conducted for specific posts only, such as for the posts of MTS and Data Entry Operator.
Important Dates for ESIC Recruitment 2023
The important dates for the ESIC Recruitment 2023 are as follows:
- Start of online application process: First week of November 2023
- Last date to apply: Last week of November 2023
- Written examination: December 2023
- Skill test: January 2024
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2023
To apply for the ESIC Recruitment 2023, candidates need to visit the official website of the ESIC at esic.nic.in. On the website, candidates need to click on the “Recruitment” link and then click on the “Apply Online” link.
Candidates will then be required to create an account and register for the examination. Once registered, candidates can fill up the online application form and submit it along with the required documents.
Tips for ESIC Recruitment 2023
Here are some tips for the ESIC Recruitment 2023:
- Start preparing for the examination early.
- Make sure to understand the syllabus and exam pattern thoroughly.
- Solve previous year question papers and practice tests to get a feel of the examination.
- Be confident and positive on the day of the examination.
I hope this article is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.