The BPSC TRE 2.0 exam is a competitive exam conducted by the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) to recruit teachers for primary, secondary, and higher secondary schools in Bihar. The Notification for the BPSC TRE 2.0 exam is expected to be released in November or December 2023.
|Exam||Teacher Recruitment Examination 2.0|
|Organizer||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Notification||November or December 2023|
BPSC TRE 2023 Eligibility
To be eligible for the BPSC TRE 2.0 exam, candidates must:
- Be a citizen of India.
- Have a relevant degree and teaching certificate.
- Meet the age requirement.
How to apply BPSC TRE 2023
To apply for the BPSC TRE 2.0 exam, candidates must:
- Visit the BPSC website and create an account.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
BPSC TRE 2024 Vacancies:
There are 69,692 vacancies for Primary Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher, and Trained Graduate Teacher.
BPSC TRE 2024 Application fee
The application fee is 750 rupees for the general category and 200 rupees for reserved categories.
BPSC TRE 2024 Important dates
- Notification date: November or December 2023
- Application deadline: January or February 2024
- Exam date: April or May 2024
Tips for preparing for the BPSC TRE 2.0 exam:
- Start your preparation early.
- Make a study plan and stick to it.
- Use good quality study materials.
- Practice solving previous year’s question papers.
- Take mock tests to assess your preparation.
I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.